Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wendy's Birthday


It's Wendy's birthday today and I want to applaud her and the many other strong and beautiful women whose hours and days are gathered around mothering their little ones.

Being a mother is not an easy task. Will and Wendy's two little girls are blessed with her mothering that often pits the strong will of tiny human beings against the adult psyche. I never felt like I did a good job of being a mother when my kids were little. I'm not a patient person and I'm sure my children can tell stories galore about that.

So, happy birthday, Wendy. These two are growing up way too fast and times like the one pictured above, a tumble of girls on their mom's lap at our summertime family outing to the Grand Hotel, are times to treasure.

Here's wishing you many more grand times in the year ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment