Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Almost a Sweater



Baby Val's little cardi is almost done. Knit from the top down (I started knitting by casting on the neckline stitches) the yoke and shoulder area are finished and so are both sleeves.

I'm using the latest Signature knitting needle that my Dad gave me for my birthday, so the process of making the sweater has a sentimental add-on, even in the knitting of the garment. I've knit more than a few cardigans for Max and Finn and Hannah, so I have been able to look back at my knitting journals and answer some of my eternal knitting questions (why, oh why, can't I remember things from one project to another?) from my journal entries.

I'm just picturing how pretty this little girl will be in her cinnamon brown and rose pink cardi from Grandma WJ. That will be a very cool picture, very soon.

Copyright 2012
Wanda Hayes Eichler



No comments:

Post a Comment