Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Pipedreams Album


I finally made my goal of drawing and writing something in my art journal for every organ that we heard today. Look closely at the treble clef symbol and you will find a very small numeral that designates the order of the organs.


As you can see from the artwork, I'm trying to capture some small slice of design from the building or altar or organ. Sometimes I try to do a more complete drawing that is landscape in nature. I use a travel set of paints and pencils, and a waterbrush to accomplish the painting.



What you can't tell from the art work, I think, is how very, very tired I am tonight! The bus ride, though pleasant, was long, and we had a giant list of organs to see and hear today. Tomorrow will be the very last day of the Pipedreams Trip to Switzerland 2014. And yes, we have a lot of organs to see tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment