Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bird Thoughts (A.K.A. Tweets)



Tweet #1
Fly. Fly now. Doesn't Mom know I can't fly? #Scaredtofly.

Tweet #2
I'm hungry. Worms, please. #Feedabirdnow.

Tweet #3
Oh no. There's the camera again. And that pushy human. And him, too. Gotta freeze. Gotta be super still. #Ihatecameras.

Tweet #4
To the locust tree. To the shed roof. To the fence rail. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. #Scaredtofly

Tweet #5
Don't poop in the nest. Fly now. Find a worm. This fledging thing is for the birds. #Growingupishardtodo.

Tweet #6
Robin. What's a robin? Can't I be a swallow or a crow? #Gottabearobin.

Tweet #7
My beak is too big. I have hairs on my head. Everybody hates me. #Growingupishardtodo.

Tweet #8
Flyby! I'm outta here! Tweet, tweet all you twitterites!

Copyright 2011
Wanda Hayes Eichler


2 comments:

  1. Aww - that's too cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda Hayes EichlerAugust 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM

    Now that I see this little guy again, he almost looks angry. Hey, angry birds! In my lilac tree!

    ReplyDelete