Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Silly Me



I have managed to separate myself from my laptop computer today. I had some errands to run at the end of the afternoon, so I left my computer at my office, not realizing that I really needed to head back and pick it up.

Silly me.

But now I remember! I turned it off and, wonder of wonders, the updates came rolling on. Ed and I call those Uncle Bill updates (sorry, Bill Gates. We really do admire you, but. . .) and sometimes they can go on and on.

Silly Bill.

So here I am tonight, working on my little Kindle Fire HD and hoping that the Silk browser will have enough gumption to complete the task of connecting to a server efficiently enough to allow a post to fly out into the wonderful world of digitality.

Silly Kindle.

Will it work? We shall see. And, yes, I really did have a post planned for today. But the photo is on the laptop, too, and, dear reader, we will both be content with this lovely photo of a stollen that I baked two years ago. The photo has nothing to do with the post. It was available and when you get stressed out with Christmas preparations, you take what you can get.

Silly me. Silly, blogging me.


No comments:

Post a Comment