Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Christmas Album -- II


Imagine our surprise on Wednesday evening to find the big Christmas tree leaning against the beams in the great room at Cedar Bluff. We took a big breath, got a stepladder and some wire, and propped it back up.


When the tree fell it bent one of the rebar legs on the tree stand that holds the tree. A pile of newspaper now holds up that side of the tree.



Ed mislaid his new hat that I knit him for Christmas. We think it got mixed in with coats and hats and stuff from our big Tuesday supper night together. Hey, family and friends, if you find it, let us know! He only got to wear it once that afternoon when we went out for a walk in the snow.


Kaleigh enjoys a fun moment with her mom, Kelly, and Aunt Liesl. What an engaging smile this little girl can give to the camera.





I put on the new necklace and earring set that Max picked out for me for Christmas. It was just after my shower and my hair needed to be styled, but I asked Max to take my picture anyway. Great choice, Max. I like the new jewelry. I really think you can see the "Hayes" jaw that I have in this photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment