Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ATCs: In The Meadow



From a series of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) that I call "In The Meadow" come these two ATCs. I used a rubber stamp alphabet (Legacy by Hero Arts) and stamped the word "snow." The little snowmen are formed using the letter O and adding details like a stocking cap, facial features, and buttons or nine patch quilt blocks.The white snowman was stamped, detailed, cut out of watercolor paper and glued in place.



I used a 1" x 3" strip of bubble wrap to stamp the backgrounds with muted polkdot pattern using both red and brown ink. I added bows to some of the cards. Music notes and the line from "Winter Wonderland" complete the ATCs. 

So far, I've made 13 of these little cards. I sign the backs and include them with Christmas cards for friends.

Links to last December's ATCs:


Copyright 2011
Wanda Hayes Eichler



No comments:

Post a Comment