Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fairy Garden


The creative people at The Flower Farm near Bad Axe sponsored a make-and-take class this week. I signed up for the class where we made a fairy garden.

Josh Roggenbuck and his staff ordered miniature ferns and other tiny plants to be assembled into a landscape scene. The fairy garden that I assembled is in the photo above. A bench, some ferns, a tiny snake plant, a patio stone and some landscape stones complete the scene. Reindeer moss covers the landscape.

The fairy, who might be as tall as two inches, is waiting for someone to come and sit on her garden bench. Maybe she is Tinkerbell and she is waiting for Peter Pan!

I took my fairy garden over to Country Gardens as a January gift for my mom-in-law. I know that she will enjoy the little scene. It's not quite like a secret garden, but almost.

Copyright 2013
Wanda Hayes Eichler

No comments:

Post a Comment