Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bracket Sheet


I'm yawning to beat the band this morning after a day of cleaning the lake house while following NCAA basketball yesterday. Michigan State didn't play until late in the day, so I had lots of results filled in on my bracket sheet by the time that their game started around 9:30 pm.

I set up a separate four channel NCAA preference on the television remote so we could flip between the four networks easily. I'm using an 11 x 14 inch page in a sketch book for the brackets which I planned with MSU on the top left (my decision, my brackets). Results get filled out in pencil which is easily erased to add more stats and times and player/coach names.

I vacuumed and dusted in the living room in the afternoon and got lots of other chores done while cruising between the television, bracket sheet, and laundry room. I ate supper in front of the television. Ed and Will and Wendy and Hannah joined me in the evening as the games continued into the night.

MSU won, quite late last night. I am tired this morning. Go State! Only five more games to go!

Copyright 2012
Wanda Hayes Eichler

No comments:

Post a Comment