Saturday, March 31, 2012

Almost Ninety One


Here's my Dad in his comfy chair yesterday. Blackie The Dog is at his feet. Dad's tablet computer (he reads this blog every day on that computer) is propped up beside him. There are lots of newspapers and other reading material on the arm of his chair.

Dad's wearing the red vest that I knit for him and giving my camera a big smile. Dad's 91st birthday is next Wednesday and we are enjoying a visit with him this weekend.

I'm hoping that the smile is genetic and I will have a big grin like this when I'm ninety-one.

NOTE: You are welcome to wish Stan (my Dad) a happy birthday in the comments section of this blog. Use your Google password to sign in and leave a comment, or you may be able to comment as 'Anonymous.' Please identify yourself, giving some idea of where you are and who you are, yet keeping in mind the open nature of blogging and the internet.

Copyright 2012
Wanda Hayes Eichler




3 comments:

  1. Hi Stan - I hope you have a great 91st birthday and many, many more!

    Lori (from Michigan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan, I hope you have a very Happy 91st Birthday and many more. Gregg (from Pigeon, Michigan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dad! Happy Birthday early! Getting ready to do performance #2 today! Love,Heidi

    ReplyDelete