Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Magical

Karen and Wanda and Ed before the Epcot fireworks
Our Disney business meeting is getting more magical. President Obama is coming to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow to launch a new tourism initiative. We are scheduled to fly out of Orlando right about the time that the President lands and you know how magical of an experience that might come to be.

Already the Main Street parade has been moved to a later time and Disney visitors are being urged to choose another park for their magical experience tomorrow.

Magical rental club
We golfed on Tuesday and I found one rental club to be especially magical. A fairway metal, this club gave me the oomph on several par five holes that I had been waiting for. Unfortunately, the round of golf brought back my coughing spells, too. Not so magical.

Fireworks from IllumiNations, Reflections of the Earth
Magically spectacular. That how I would describe the evening pyrotechnic show at Epcot's World Showcase Lagoon. From the huge moving globe to the laser lights and the multiple blossoming fireworks overhead, the show is electrifyingly beautiful. Very magical.

Copyright 2012
Wanda Hayes Eichler

1 comment:

  1. Jealous is the word I us. I love Disney! IllumiNations is one of my favor evening events.

    Check out Fantasmic at Disney Studios if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete