Saturday, January 8, 2011

Miss Ducks & The Dino Brothers

Miss Ducks (center) and the Dino (dee-no) Brothers spent their summer and fall reclining on the big bed in the Yellow Guest Room at Cedar Bluff. Disappointed with the lack of company, all three of the stuffed trio requested transfer to the guardianship of children who would play with them.

This transfer, being accomplished at Christmas, has left a large hole in the heart of the Grandmother who brought Miss Ducks and the Dino Brothers home and has talked and played with them often. The Grandmother is missing The Trio but, being a wise and compassionate and beautiful grandmother (ahem!) she knows that each of them is loved and well cared for in their new homes with Maxwell Ryan and Griffin Henry and Hannah Lee (a.k.a. Hannah Banana).

So, dear grandchildren, give them each a hug from me!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, Miss Ducks!
    hope they come to visit when the grands come calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Miss Ducks is found! I'm thinking that I might have to begin a hunt for a second Miss Ducks. She might be named Miss Dos or Miss TwoDucks. I really miss this trio more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete