Thursday, January 6, 2011

Red Vest Banner

I write an almost weekly email for my design business, Graywood Designs. Each email is topped by a banner that (for all you techies) is 600 pixels wide. I'm getting better at my photoshopping skills as can be seen from this latest banner which is a celebration of the red vest that I made for Dad. From left to right in the banner, 1 -- a closeup of the knitting; 2 -- Dad on Christmas Eve wearing the red vest; 3 -- me (Wanda Jean) two days before Christmas, also wearing the red vest.

There is a little more of the story about the vest in an earlier blog post. I really like the banner and so I'm posting it here.

If you've wandered into this blog, here's another blog that I write that features knitting and quilting and my design work. And, if you'd like to sign up for the almost weekly Knit & Quilt With Graywood email, you can do that here.

If you are totally confused about emails and blogs and all that stuff, join the crew. So much of what a business does these days is social media networking. I'll try to untangle some of the complexities of when and where I'm on the internet in another blog post. Not today!

No comments:

Post a Comment