Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chevy Volt Sunset


I had to make a run into the Detroit suburbs today so that meant that on the return I was driving along the Lake Huron coastline right about sunset. I pulled off at one of the M-25 roadside parks along the shore just south of Forestville, Michigan.

The clouds were billowing gray and white and silver. A rainbow danced in and out, depending on the angle of the light. Lake Huron's waters were marbled in shades of blue and gray from the cloud reflections.

In all of that fantastic light I got the thought, "Gee, the Chevy Volt hasn't been on the blog for several months. Wonder what it would look like in the sunset hour?" So, dear readers, here's the result. My over 37,000-mile-2012-Made-in-Michigan Chevy Volt, glowing in the magic hour at sunset.

Now that's Pure Michigan!

Copyright 2013
Wanda Hayes Eichler


No comments:

Post a Comment