Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Felines Sewing

l

Way back when, Sister Mary organized a "Girls Quilting at the Jersey Shore" weekend. We had a wonderful time playing with Thangles and more. I was a fledgling digital photographer, but I knew enough to be able to cut and paste my favorite cat onto this photo.

I can tell you now that the photoshopping is totally not well done. Still, this image always brings a smile to my face and warms my heart.

Felines, from left to right: MB Cat; Heidi Cat; Liesl Cat; Martha Cat; Bernie Cat.

Copyright 2011
Wanda Hayes Eichler

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot!!! Officially posted to my fb page.

    Canines, canines, please!!!

    Or baseball players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - I am sooo totally confused, as I can not figure out which cat is me!! I do recognize Mary's but at the bar, but no one else in kitty drag.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am totally confused on how to post a comment on these blogs......................challenged Martha

    ReplyDelete