Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tabletop Raptor


Whoa! What's that on the patio table?

I had just finished emptying the SD card from my camera after a long morning walk. I took photos of trees and birds and mountains. I was feeling pretty pleased with the morning's photography session and then I happened to glance toward the back patio.

A raptor -- a fairly large raptor -- was sitting on the patio table. The bird stayed long enough for me to grab my camera and get some shots of it through the back door.

My guess is that the bird might have seen its reflection in the glass of the table and come looking for some raptor companionship.

Copyright 2012
Wanda Hayes Eichler

1 comment:

  1. So cool. I LOVE raptors. The schnauzers and I often see them on our morning walks, particularly when we walk through Bryn Mawr College.

    ReplyDelete