Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Weekend Working on Book




Well, the weekend is almost over. It's been cold, but sunny on Sunday. I'm totally wrapped up in the next quilting book that we're publishing at Graywood Designs. I want to be DONE! The last photo shoot is this week and I'm ready to move on to promoting this book and other important things like gardening and golf.



The photos are VERY preliminary looks at two of the many projects in the new book. The train placemat for Max got the ball rolling for this book and the little placemats (think kids playing restaurant!) and the tea cozy are later additions.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you've come up with another snazzy book! I can hardly wait to see inside ... time for a run to a quilt shop to see if they carry it .... (as I clearly cannot wait until October!)

    ReplyDelete