Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween With the GRAND Boys





Halloween was busy and joyful and a lot like I remember it when I was growing up. We spent the afternoon and evening in Howell at Max and Finny's house. They couldn't wait to get into their costumes for trick or treating.

Lots of trick or treaters came to the porch where Ed handed out candy. John and Liesl and I took the kids and roamed down Riddle Street where the sidewalks were crowded.
Will and Wendy and Pete came for a late supper. It was a great evening together with the grandsons and our kids.
Photo captions:
--Grandma WJ with Finny The Cow
--Max and Finny with their neighbors, Emma and Emma's Baby Sister
--Waiting At The Front Door for the Great Pumpkin

1 comment:

  1. How precious!

    I love the photo of you & Finny, the cow. Best of all is "Anticipation" -- my name for the photo of your two trick-or-treaters who are ready to get started, waiting and looking out the door.

    ReplyDelete